Last updated on 3 November 2017
We love to host
- Hobby-related websites! 🌟
- Art/Illustration Websites
- Graphics/Design Resource Websites
- Personal Websites (of any kind)
- Trading Card Games
- Practice Websites
- Any type of website as long as it is not in the “We do not host” list
We do not host
- Adult Material/Pornography
- CPU-Intensive Services
- Gaming Servers
- Hacking-Related Activity
- Illegal Distribution of Copyrighted Materials
- IP Spoofers
- Nulled Scripts
- Offensive/Hate/Harassment Websites
- Phishing Websites
- Port Scanners
- Tor Exit Nodes
- Torrent Services
Keep in mind
- You must be at least 13 years of age.
- If applying for a domain package, you must already have a registered domain.
- Your website must be up within two (2) weeks after your application has been accepted.
- Keep all your installed scripts up-to-date. Scripts that are not updated are prone to security risks, making the server vulnerable to attacks.
- While there are regular backups in place, always make sure to keep backup copies of your files to prevent any loss.
- DO NOT use your space as storage.
- DO NOT host illegal content. Everything you upload must not be against the law.
- DO NOT use the mail service to send spam. As a precaution, phpmail is disabled; use SMTP instead.
- DO NOT use paid advertisements on your website(s). Donate buttons are allowed.
- DO NOT provide hosting to other people using your package. If someone needs to be hosted, refer them to Leprd.
- In the What? field, type
leprd_vitamin_c. This is to ensure that you have read the rules.
If you do not abide by the rules stated above, your account will be suspended. I always notify the owner of the website about the suspension before any termination is done. If I do not receive any reply within one (1) week and no action is done about the offense, then the account will be terminated. So if you feel unsure about anything, never hesitate to directly ask! I don’t bite.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your nameservers?
The nameservers are
ns2.leprd.space. You can set your nameservers before applying to give the DNS propagation a head start!
Can I apply with my own custom subdomain? (▲ Back to Hosting Plans)
(By “custom” subdomain, we mean
yoursubdomain.anydomain.tld.) Yes. We also allow subdomains from FreeDNS. In your DNS zone records, set an A record with the IP address 18.104.22.168.
Why don’t you offer unlimited hosting plans?
Unlimited hosting is a myth.
Got more questions? View our extended FAQ ▶
If there is still something you are not quite sure about, throw us your question here!